Saturday, May 26, 2012

My best friend.

My name is buddy. It's not the name my mom gave me, it's the name my best friend gave me. The first time I saw my best friend I was six months old, locked up in a hellhole with a bunch of degenerates for walking around. He walked in all smooth like, talked to my jailer for two minutes and I was out. A free man, except for this new guy I knew nothing about. Realizing I am now with an unknown evil, I was freakin terrified.

He tossed me in the cab of a Chevy Silverado, and jumped in next to me. I put as much distance between us as possible. This new jail has a big guy sitting next to me, but it had AC too. His guy tries to hand me a pigs ear. Now I like pigs ears, i like chewing them, I just don't know why this guy gave it to me. So I sit it down next to my paw to see what happens next.

My new jail stops, big guy grabs me by my collar and clips on a leash. We jump out of the truck and walk up to a house. I know I belong around back, but big man doesn't. He walks me right in through the front door. This has got to be a mistake.

I look around and this place is sweet. It's got the wooden things around the big wooden thing. I am going to chew the hell outta those. And it's got one of those big soft things that covers a another wooden thing, I gonna chew the hell outta that. This place is loaded with things I can chew. Then I see the old man of the house.

He goes by Bear. He is not friendly looking at all. He chases me around this new place biting and snapping at me. He hates me, and all I did was walk in. I didn't even want to come here, big man dragged me here. But bear can't get behind the big soft covered wooden thing, so I'm just gonna stay here until I go back to prison. Everything seems out to hurt me here.

Big man gets me a reprieve from Bear, he takes me into a room with a large soft thing and a prison cell. Oh I hate these small cells, they make my stomach weak. I can't stay in there. Half way through the night I throw up everywhere inside the prison. I bark loud enough to wake the big man. Shoot, it was loud enough to wake the dead. I'm gonna be in trouble for the mess I made.

Big man rolls over and smells what I did, then sees it. He pops outta bed. Opened my prison and I tried to bolt. I failed, he had me in his arms before my feet even touched the ground. He lifted me off the ground and walked into a different prison, this one had water, and lots of it.

This evil man soaked me head to toe. He scrubbed me with this pretty smelling bubbly crap. It was pretty cool, it smelled ok. But this monster soaked me again. What kinda bad person would do that to someone in the middle of the night.

Then the towel drying. This part is pretty awesome. He scratches my neck, my back, my paws, my head. He just scratches everywhere. This guys not bad. He picks me up and walks me back to my prison cell.

Instead of putting me in the cell he sits me on the soft stuff. He takes the bottom of my cell out and disappears. When big guy comes back the bottom of my cell is clean. Ok, a clean cell is not that bad, I walk into the cell on my own. This time he doesn't lock the cell. My stomach is feeling better, knowing I can walk out at any time.

We wake up pretty early. I follow big man out into the main area. He walks into the food area and grabs four eggs, one pan and one bowl. Once big man is done eating, I'll make off with the scraps. He puts two eggs in the pan and two in the bowl. The two in the pan are cooking, the two in the bowl gets mixed up with something crunchy. Big man is not so bright. He puts the bowl on the ground and goes back to the pan. He's gonna have to learn that I eat anything within my range. Including bowls of eggs and food.

I eat slowly, he is going to notice me and pop my tail. He's gonna look down and see what I did and get so mad. Big man finishes up and sits next to me. He likes to sit on the wooden things next to the big wooden thing. He looks down and says something. He's not mad at me. He's not hitting. Maybe this guy is going to be ok.

Not long after that there a knock at the front. It's my jailer coming to take me back. I don't want to go so I sneak behind the soft covered wooden thing. If I stay outta sight he will forget me. My jailer will return with out me. The man at the door is different. He doesn't smell like the big guy. He doesn't sound like the by guy. But he stands there yelling at the big guy. This guy is not even as big as the big guy.

The voices are getting louder, the temper shorter. This little man reaches back and punches the big guy. I won't stand for that. I run up to smaller more aggressive man and bit him in his ass. Big guy doesn't like this, you can tell by his eyes. But he doesn't say a word to me. Little man is even more mad. He yells at me, yells at big man and storms out. But I bet he never raises his hand to my buddy again.

Big man goes to hit me on the top of my head. He is going to punish me for what I did. I just couldn't help it. It's how I'm wired. Someone hurts my friends I hurt them. And his big guy just might be my friend. Instead of hitting me he pats my head. I think he likes the way I'm wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment